I don’t really feel the need to explain what this title is about because it is exactly as it sounds. Anyway I know I should do this later but I decided to mention this now, I thank Takuto’s Anime Cafe for nominating me and I gladly accept this nomination.
1. Are you absolutely content with your blog? Do you plan to add any new segments or features soon?
I wouldn’t say I am 100% content with my blog. I do like doing what I do and I enjoy getting feedback from people who read my blogs. I guess I just find my blogs rather plain and nothing spectacular and I’m absolutely clueless on how I can improve this. I don’t plan on adding any new segments or features in my blogs right now, I’ve already brought in my “First Reaction” and “Dub Review” segments and my reviews and top lists have been around since I started this blog. However when I finish it, I would like to do a manga review of Hiyokoi but it is still ongoing.
2. Have you ever considered creating a Youtube channel?
Yes. I really would like to make a Youtube channel but I can’t right now because I’m a very shy person and I’m not ready to reveal Chibi Majo’s true appearance and voice and etc. Other than that it’s also because I don’t have a camera, or at least a good quality one. So don’t expect me to join Youtube now.
3. Do you find yourself reading more manga, playing more games, or watching more anime?
Anime, yes. Manga and games, no. I am not as obsessed with manga as I was a few years ago, not saying I dislike it, I love reading manga but sometimes I feel too lazy to read it. I would love to but I haven’t played games in awhile because all the games I have are on Nintendo and I’m getting sick of playing games by Nintendo. Don’t get me wrong, I love Nintendo but when you have been playing the same kind of games ever since childhood, you want to try something new. I want to try out Yandere Simulator but when I downloaded it, it was too slow, same thing when I downloaded Sims 4.
4. What is the first anime that you recommend to a new person, considering that they are cool with any genre and episode length?
I would probably recommend one of the long-running shonen series like, Bleach, Naruto and One Piece. It is better to watch those animes when your new because the hard thing about watching these animes when you already seen many other animes and you would get so many spoilers and you’d think it’s garbage compared to many other shorter animes.
5. Do you prefer to buy anime limited or standard edition, if any?
Don’t have a preference really
6. Borrowing this one from JekoJeko, which show do you wish your life was more like?
Either School Rumble or OHSHC. School Rumble is the perfect example of all the good things about high school with fun characters. Ouran is here because schools need a host club!
7. What is one anime that you will defend to your death, if any, regardless of its understandable flaws?
School Rumble. I know School Rumble can be a bit cliche and somewhat stupid but I consider it a masterpiece for a list of reasons.
I nominated the following;
Questions I’ll be asking you
1. How long have you been watching anime for?
2. Best anime you’ve seen this year so far?
3. Which anime character do you relate to the most?
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
5. How long have you been blogging for?
6. Anime you highly recommend?
7. RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF!
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo in your Blog
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, liking their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog)
- Ask the bloggers 7 new questions