Thank you LitaKino (I have no clue on how you tag someone to your post soz) for nominating me to this Liebster Award Nomination. I actually like the idea of this thing though I’m trying hard to find bloggers who deserve more recognition since I follow those who follow me because I don’t really know who else to follow. So since I was nominated and I’m so keen to do this, I’m going to search for bloggers that don’t get the recognition they deserve and like their blogs.
1. What made you start your anime blog?
What made me start this blog was watching reviews from The Black Critic Guy, Glass Reflection and JesuOtaku. I love what they do and the more I watched their reviews I imagined being as good as them and making reviews just like them. I made many attempts but failed because I wasn’t getting enough views which is so disappointing. Then I wanted to make my own website and well didn’t make a website but a blog. I was going to give up on it after my first review but I didn’t because my New Years revolution was to never give up and I’m glad I didn’t.
2. Ice cream or pie?
Ice cream, definitely ice cream.
3. What is the most expensive thing anime wise you have bought?
I don’t own much anime things because here in Australia their isn’t much anime stuff. However their are anime DVDs (which are pretty expensive) in stores like Sanity and JB Hi Fi and the most expensive anime I bought would have to be both Clannad and Clannad After Story which both cost between $70-$75 each.
4. What other hobbies do you have?
I don’t have many hobbies outside of anime and manga. I’m getting into reading novels, I started reading 50 Shades of Grey (I don’t recommend it) and I plan on reading The Hunger Games and Divergent etc etc.
5. What is your current opinion on how the world is?
It isn’t a positive opinion I can tell you that. The world is very messed up now. Being super thin has become a trend for girls to the point I’m reading way too many Facebook and Ask.fm posts about girls having anorexia. It seems like being a total douche bag has become a trend for guys now. People under the age of 18 are getting drunk and are smoking because it is “cool”. Worse is most of my friends who are pretty young are doing sexual things. I’m so grateful for those people who are wise enough to know that this is so stupid and it’s wrong.
6. Do you have a favorite genre of anime you like to watch?
I love romantic comedy animes. School Rumble, Lovely Complex, Junjou Romantica and now Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun has become one of my favourites. If not rom-coms then it’ll have to be supernatural ones or even animes with gore. Honestly I’m open to any genre though.
7. Is there an anime character you really would like to cosplay?
Either Lucy from Elfen Lied or Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica. If you’ve seen my Top 10 Best Anime Characters then you’ll notice both Homura and Lucy are on the list. I love both characters and before I decide to cosplay one of them, I want to try losing weight since I’m overweight sadly.
8. What is one anime thing you are stalking to buy currently?
I have never purchased anything online though I bookmarked a link to buy the whole collection of Doki Doki School Hours and Nagisa Hazuki’s jacket and some dakimakuras. However in stores I’m keen to buy Nichijou and the whole Haruhi Suzumiya collection.
9. Do you think wordpress is an easy blog site to use?
Despite the trouble I have with trying to tag other bloggers on my blog then yes I think wordpress is very easy to use.
10. Do you have any favorite anime reviewers you love to follow?
I mentioned them above. I generally love to follow Black Critic Guy and Glass Reflection. I love both of them, I relate to most of their opinion and honestly when I’m having trouble with trying to find the right words for my anime reviews I just look back to one of their reviews and their you go. I admire and respect what they do and it helped me get into reviewing myself.
11. Do you have an anime crush?
Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler definitely! So many fangirls adore him and I do too. But if not Sebastian then every member in the Host Club and every male lead in Free (particularly Nagisa).
Now I have to list 11 random facts about myself
1. KFC is my favorite food! Seriously I’m obsessed with KFC or chicken in general.
2. I’m 5’2 so yeah I’m pretty short.
3. My birthday is in January
4. My dream job is to become a mangaka if not that then either a novelist or a voice actress.
5. I love the color (shade whatever) black. I also adore the colors blue and red.
6. I love guys with nice voices, I love Mamoru Miyano’s voice sooooo much, I love guys that have British accents and their is someone in my class who has a gorgeous voice.
7. My favorite films are Pitch Perfect, Titanic, Fast and Furious 5 and American Pie.
8. My first anime was Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Clannad and Haruhi Suzumiya.
9. A few years ago back in 2012, I was embarrassed that I liked anime. I use to hide somewhere and watch it in secret with earphones on. I thought my family would be total bitches towards me if I did like it.
10. I love ice cream so much!! Especially lemon lime ❤
11. In Australia (i don’t know about every other country), we have color names for our team sporting events. Yeah my team is called mango. Very random because I thought of mangoes after reading the previous fact about me.
Here are the rules for those I nominate
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
The 2 People i nominate because I’m bending to rules, can’t find anyone with a low amount of followers from what I see (again I can’t tag cause I don’t know how lol)
thelimitlessimagination: I recently followed this blogger and I absolutely love their blogs, especially the one on Nozaki-kun.
Starchaser187: I noticed I recently followed this person but never actually took the time to check them out (I’m so SORRY!!) but I just looked through and I’m now regretting I don’t check them out often. Follow them, they talk about awesome stuff such as games and from what I’m seeing music too which is awesome and again sorry that I’m not checking out your blog more often.
Questions I’m Providing
1. What made you start blogging?
2. what are your hobbies?
3. favourite food?
4. Favorite movie?
5. How long have you been blogging for?
6. Favorite song?
7. Best ice cream flavor?
8. Favorite celebrity?
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
10. Do you like playing sport?
11. How often do you go on social media?